Any personal data collected from you via our ‘contact us’ page, will not be shared to any third parties, it will not be used for any marketing purposes and it will not be used to contact you, other than in direct response to your query. The data collected from you, via our web site will be deleted within one month from our last correspondence. Should you wish for it to be deleted immediately, please email or phone us.
Cookies are text files, not programmes. You can read these files in the notebook programme on your PC. These cookies are downloaded when you first visit a web site. When you next visit that site, the cookie on your PC send information back to that site, allowing that site to know you have been there before. This can allow the site to tailor its content based on your previous use. Some cookies are more sophisticated and may record time spent on the site, what links you click etc.
GDPR Introduced 25th March 2018
DCV Engineering Ltd will adhere to the seven key principles of GDPR.
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency – We will process all data lawfully fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Purpose Limitation – We will only collect data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data Minimisation – All data we hold will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- Accuracy - We will ensure all data held is accurate and where necessary kept up to date.
- Storage Limitation – All data held, will be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary.
- Integrity and Confidentiality - We will ensure all data is processed in a manner that ensure appropriate security of the personal data.
- Accountability - Our compliance Officer shall be responsible for and be able to demonstrate compliance.
DCV Engineering will comply with your eight rights under GDPR
- The Right to be informed - We will inform you of the type of data we hold and why – See our Customer and supplier policies.
- Right of access – You have the right to receive a copy of any personal data we hold on you.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to request any data we hold is rectified if it is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to have your data erased, subject to statutory requirements.
- Right to restrict processing - Individuals have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their data. This is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability – This gives individuals the right to receive personal data they have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format.
- Right to object – In certain circumstances individuals have the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
- Right to automated decision making - DVC Engineering does not use ADM or profiling.
Contacting our Compliance office: Email firstname.lastname@example.org